Thu, 02 Sept|
Seed Nutrition Weaning Workshop
Baby Nutrition and Weaning advice with Registered Nutritional Therapist Clare Young
Time & Location
02 Sept 2021, 19:30
Bath, 7A The Corridor, Bath BA1 5AP, UK
About the event
Baby Nutrition and Weaning advice with Registered Nutritional Therapist Clare Young.
- Are you confused by the mixed advice you have been given about weaning?
- Do you want to know more about how food can affect your baby’s health?
- Are you looking for more support and information about how to give your baby the best start in life in a fun and interesting way?
Join Registered Nutritional Therapist Clare Young in an hour long workshop to learn about how to give your baby a positive weaning experience whilst making sure your they are getting the nutrients their growing body needs.
This workshop will deliver recipes and tips for practical and enjoyable food ideas combined with nutrition guidelines to maximise your childs health.
We will cover:
- When and how to start weaning
- Tips for successful introduction to solids
- Baby led weaning and finger foods
- Useful kitchen equipment
- Infant Nutrition requirements
- How introducing healthy food options can benefit your baby’s current and long term health
- How to create interesting and nutritionally varied meals
Your ticket includes a free goodie bag containing relevant health products and recipe ideas.
Clare is a registered Nutritional Therapist (CHNC) who works with females during pregnancy and in the post natal period. Through her own personal experience of having her daughter she felt there wasn't enough diet and lifestyle support to help new mother's make a healthy recovery from birth and a lack of information regarding the importance of the correct foods for baby to eat to maximise their health.
This workshop is in collaboration with us at Fox & Kit. Sweet treats and hot & cold drinks will available to purchase at the start of the workshop.
£18 per person.
One adult ticket
This ticket admits one adult. You are very welcome to bring any babes in arms with you, just let us know :)